Request for Proposals
Comprehensive Plan Update
Town of Westlake
Submittal Deadline: 04/22/2013
The Town of Westlake, Texas, is soliciting Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) for a scope of services to revise and update its Comprehensive Plan. This RFP response shall also include a statement of the proposer’s qualifications in order to be considered for this engagement. Planning consultants interested in being considered for this engagement must respond to the Town’s RFP which can be obtained on the Town’s web site under “hot topics” at: www.westlake-tx.org.
Interested firms may pick up hard copies of the RFP packet at the Town of Westlake’s offices located at: 3 Village Circle, Suite 202, Westlake, Texas 76262 during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
The timeline for the Town of Westlake’s solicitation of RFP’s for this engagement is as follows:
• RFP Issued – Monday, March 11, 2013
• Pre-Proposal Meeting – Monday, March 18, 2013, 9:00AM (Note: interested proposers are strongly encouraged to attend this meeting. If the proposer’s office is located outside the DFW metro, teleconference arrangements for this pre-proposal meeting can be made if requested in advance)
• Deadline for Submitting Questions – Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 5:00PM
• Deadline for Proposals – Monday, April 22, 2013, 5:00PM
• Selected Consultant Interviews (tentative) – May 20-31, 2013
• Recommendation to the City Council (tentative) – June 17, 2013
Note: dates shown as tentative are subject to change at Town’s discretion based on availability and schedules.
Deadline for submission by mail or in person of an RFP for this engagement is 5:00 p.m., Monday, April 22, 2013 at the Town of Westlake’s offices located at 3 Village Circle, Suite 202, Westlake, Texas 76262. For more information, contact Eddie Edwards, Director of Planning & Development at (817) 490-5726.