|Job at a Glance|
|Job Category||Community Development and Redevelopment|
|Job Level||Mid I (1-4 years)|
Hawkins Companies a national commercial real estate development company is seeking a Pre-Development Project Manager for our Boise, ID office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares tentative layouts of land development projects. Contacts agencies for current land development requirements.
• Determines surrounding land uses, prepares preliminary traffic estimates, identifies opportunities and constraints, determines highest priority issues for project planning and reviews/refines preliminary layouts.
• Responsible for project approval including master planning, preliminary plat and rezoning applications, revisions and approval, government agency coordination and final plat.
• Prepares and submits complete applications package to government agencies. Maintains schedule of all hearing and meeting dates and prepares all necessary documents.
• Prepares and delivers visual aid presentation of Planning & Zoning, City Council and other public hearings and meetings as necessary.
Limits of Authority:
• Authorized to negotiate with municipalities per direction from Developer.
Relationship to Others:
• The Pre-Development Project Manager reports directly to the Director of Development Services.
• The position works closely with the Developer of the project.
• Attendance as a Representative of Hawkins Companies at City Planning Meetings and Neighborhood Meeting will be crucial.
Experience and/or Education:
• Qualified Candidates will have experience in managing land development approval process and working knowledge of public development ordinances and policies related to all forms of land development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in planning, civil engineering or architecture a plus.
• Requires effective public speaking skills and the ability to complete projects by coordinating the needs and desires of many different groups.
• Some travel is required with this position.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
|Contact Name||April Brenisholtz|
|Postal Address||855 W Broad Street
Boise, ID 83702