SRF Consulting Group, Inc.
|Job at a Glance|
|Job Category||Environmental and Natural Resources Planning|
|Job Level||Entry (0–1 year)|
|AICP Certification||Not Required|
SRF Consulting Group, Inc., a fast growing, locally owned and well-established planning, engineering, and design firm providing services throughout the Midwest. You will be part of an award-winning company that has been recognized for planning, engineering and landscape architecture. We are seeking an entry-level Environmental Planner for our Minneapolis office.
Assist with preparation of environmental review documents to meet National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and state requirements for a variety of transportation projects. Specific responsibilities would include:
• assembling and analyzing data – especially for social and community impact-related topics;
• writing reports;
• recordkeeping of environmental commitments and mitigation;
• interaction with clients, local and state, and federal agencies, and the public;
• occasional assistance with community planning projects such as comprehensive plans.
This position requires occasional travel, primarily within Minnesota. This position is within a fast paced, strong team environment with advancement opportunities.
• A Bachelor’s degree in urban planning or closely related field; Master’s degree in planning desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite
• Familiarity with state and federal environmental review processes a plus
• Expertise with ARCGIS software package a plus
In addition to varied and exciting work in a positive atmosphere, we offer competitive salary and benefits, SRF 401(k), and ESOP. If you want a career with strong growth
potential, please send in your cover letter and resume to SRF Consulting Group, Inc., One Carlson Parkway. N., #150, Plymouth, MN 55447; or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; EEO
|Contact Name||Steve Jewell|
|Postal Address||One Carlson Parkway. N., #150, Plymouth, MN 55447