Planning Group Manager
Mulkey Engineers & Consultants
|Job at a Glance|
|Job Category||Other topics not covered above|
|Job Level||Executive (10+ years)|
Mulkey Engineers & Consultants is seeking a Planning Group Manager for our Cary, NC office. This position will manage planning projects and staff ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget and of the highest quality.
This individual will be responsible for marketing Mulkey’s services to NCDOT, local municipalities and other potential clients to obtain new contracts. The Group Manager will also be required to maintain positive client relationships.
The most frequent and essential work activities include:
• Managing planners, senior planners and project managers assigned to the Cary office, including work distribution and personnel management.
• Establish, maintain and monitor schedules, budgets and staffing for projects.
• Seek new clients.
• Maintain and expand NCDOT relationships.
• Assist with developing the Winning Work Plan for the Raleigh region.
Prerequisites for employment include:
• Bachelor’s degree in planning, civil engineering, environmental sciences, geography, or other related field
• AICP or PE certification in North Carolina
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in planning
• NCDOT experience required, including a working knowledge of the NCDOT NEPA/Section 404 Merger Process
• Experience in managing projects and leading project teams
• Proficiency in: MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint; Adobe Acrobat; Arc-GIS a plus
Mulkey Engineers & Consultants is a full-service engineering firm helping clients transform everyday challenges into everyday achievements. The firm employs 125-plus employees with offices in Cary and Charlotte, NC, Atlanta and Columbus, GA and Newberry, SC. Services include land development, building structures, surveying, subsurface utility engineering, environmental services, transportation and construction services. The firm serves both public and private clients including municipalities, state departments of transportation, colleges and universities, local and national architects and developers, commercial entities and community organizations.
To apply for this position and learn more about our company, please visit www.mulkeyinc.com/join-our-team-2.
Mulkey Engineers & Consultants is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Contact Name||Candace Whisenant|
|Postal Address||6750 Tryon Rd.
Cary, NC 27518