Bring Capitol Hill to You
The Policy and Advocacy Conference brings you the opportunity to meet with elected officials, gain critical insights, and conduct in-depth conversations with meaningful results. Now is a vital moment for our collective future. Now is the time for everyone to raise their voice for the policies and programs communities need for an equitable, sustainable recovery.
Limited Time: Early Bird Registration Rates
Register by September 1 for the best possible rate on this unique experience. By registering early, we guarantee you a meeting with a congressional office for our virtual Planners' Day on Capitol Hill.
- APA Members: $125
- APA Student Members: $25
- Non-members: $195
Rates increase September 2. Registration closes September 21.
What Does Registration Include?
All registrations include:
- Live sessions, including keynote speakers, remarks from elected officials and members of Congress, networking opportunities, and topical listening sessions
- Access to recordings in APA Learn for a year
- Virtual Planners' Day on Capitol Hill — all arrangements made for you
- Advocacy training opportunities — for first-timers and experienced experts both
- Guaranteed access at no additional fee to the historically sold-out post-November election webinar that provides analysis and opportunities for Lame Duck congressional session advocacy
Get Exclusive Access — Join the Planners' Advocacy Network
The Planners' Advocacy Network will have VIP access to exclusive content during the Policy and Advocacy Conference. The best part? It's free to join the Network!
Join APA Now and Save!
If you're not an APA member, join now for the best price. Registration rates are lower across the board for APA members, and especially for student and new members:
- If you're enrolled as a full-time student in any college or university degree program, join APA now for FREE. (More good news: your APA membership will be FREE until you complete your studies.)
Learn more about student membership.
- Not a student? Join APA now at a special new member rate, then register to save again.
Check out our special offer for new members.