Environmental Planner or Senior Environmental Planner (Air Quality/Greenhouse Gas/Noise)
ECORP Consulting Inc
Rocklin, CA United States
ECORP Consulting, Inc. is seeking to hire an experienced staff to senior-level Environmental Planner (staff level 5+ years of experience or senior level 8+ years of experience) to supplement our Air Quality/Greenhouse Gas/Noise practice with a wide range of projects throughout California. The position could be based in any of our Southern California offices (Redlands, San Diego, or Santa Ana). The position would work as part of the corporate Air Quality/Greenhouse Gas/Noise practice group based in ECORP’s Chico office.
Duties would include: preparing and supervising the preparation of air quality and greenhouse gas emissions inventories and modeling, health risk assessments, noise modeling and field data collection, environmental impact analysis for California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation, energy use studies, and general report preparation activities. Duties may also include supporting and defending air quality, greenhouse gas and noise analysis reports and studies in client, agency, and public meetings; client coordination and project management; training and supervising junior staff; and proposal preparation to support new business.
- Comfortable working as a sole practitioner in a corporate office environment as well as in a team environment with multiple projects, clients and deadlines.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Planning, Engineering, Statistics, Atmospheric Science/Meteorology or related subject.
- 5+ years of experience for staff level or 8+ years of experience for senior level preparing air quality, greenhouse gas, energy and/or noise impact analyses pursuant to CEQA/NEPA.
- Fundamental understanding of and expertise in state and federal air quality and climate change environmental policy and regulation (CEQA, NEPA, SB 32, Clean Air Act).
- Knowledge and understanding of air quality models (EMFAC, CT-EMFAC, CalEEMod, CALINE-4, OFFROAD, MOVES), dispersion/photochemical models (AERMOD, SMOKE, CMAx), and meteorological models (e.g., WRF) AND/OR
- Knowledge and understanding of noise models (e.g., SoundPLAN, aedt, INM)
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please visit our website at http://www.ecorpconsulting.com to learn more about our company.