Entry Level Planner
Denver, CO United States
How to Apply
Entry Level Planner (0-4 years of Experience) Boulder, CO
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ), an award-winning, multi-discipline, international-design practice, has an opening for an Entry-Level Planner in our Boulder office. We have four offices: Boulder, CO; Atlanta, GA; Austin and Dallas, TX. DTJ has a diverse portfolio at a variety of scales, including design and vrisioning for high-profile master-planned communities, neighborhood design and infill, public environments, residential club and amenities, resort, and hospitality project environments.
At DTJ, we push the limits of design. We strategize and explore. We work hard and laugh hard. And we help our Clients "Experience Creativity" at every turn. DTJ provides a vibrant, supportive, and integrated atmosphere for designers to excel within a collaborative studio of Architects, Landscape Architects, and Planners on project locations around the world. Join our team of epic creators!
Experience: We are seeking a motivated team player who brings a passion for creativity, storytelling, artistry, and positive energy to our design firm. This individual will work among our creative design teams on a myriad of projects and will be responsible for various design tasks and production documentation. Project types and scales encompass a wide range of opportunities, including Master Planning, Neighborhood Design and Site-Specific solutions for residential, resort and mixed-use environments on a few acres to a few thousand acres. Opportunities for sustained career growth, and advancement are available for motivated and talented individuals.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Positive attitude and great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and professionally driven
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, and Microsoft Office
- Strong design and graphic skills, both digital and hand drawn
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
Salary Range $ 50,000 – $60,000 (pending experience)
Why Work at DTJ - "Experience Culture"
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefit package
- Profit sharing, matching 401k, 10 days of PTO, with the option of purchasing additional time, 6 days Sick Leave + 7 paid holidays
- Fun, Connecting and Great Work Environment
- Four awesome offices; Boulder, Atlanta, Austin + Dallas
- Unique and challenging design opportunities, creating fabulous environments across many scales, in locations around the world!
- Work Hard/Laugh Hard: We love our social gatherings and give back to our communities though our "Experience Compassion" program
- Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in an integrated design environment with great advancement opportunities.
Please send a resume and portfolio of work to email@example.com with desired job title and office location in the subject line. Keep all submissions under 9MB. Please, no phone calls.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent design degree.