Policy and Advocacy Conference
September 23–25, 2018 | Washington, D.C.
The annual Policy and Advocacy Conference takes place in Washington, D.C. The program presents:
- Sessions on federal, state, and local concerns
- Advocacy training
- Deep dive on issues likely to impact planners over the next decade at our annual Daniel Burnham Forum on Big Ideas
- New thoughts on policy topics every planner should understand
Planners' Day on Capitol Hill
Meet with your congressional representatives and speak out for good planning
In a single, action-packed day, experience:
- A policy briefing, orientation, and advocacy training
- Meetings on Capitol Hill
- A congressional luncheon
- Celebration and debriefing
#APAPAC17 in Review
Taking a Stand for Planning
APA's Policy and Advocacy Conference gives planning advocates a platform to discuss and act on timely federal and state policy issues affecting local communities.
Find out what happened at the 2017 policy conference.