Previous Tuesdays at APA Programs
The Tuesdays at APA program is being updated to bring you improved, innovative educational presentations.
Please stay tuned for future sessions to be scheduled and thank you for your patience.
Did you miss Tuesdays at APA? Check out information on past events plus recordings and PowerPoints from selected presentations.
Recognizing Community Sustainability CM | 1.0
Dangerous By Design CM | 1.0
Health and the Built Environment CM | 1.0
11th Street Bridge Park CM | 1.0
Finding Economic Value in Parks CM | 1.0
Inclusionary Zoning in DC CM | 1.0
Why Local Food Matters CM | 1.0
Many, but not all, Tuesdays at APA lectures from the past several months are available for free Certification Maintenance (CM) credit via on demand education.
Recordings that currently offer CM credit are labeled above with the CM logo CM | 1.0
Podcasts listed above that do not have the CM logo next to them are available for listening, but do not offer CM credit.
To receive CM credit, AICP members must listen to the audio recording in full, follow along with the provided PowerPoint, and then complete an evaluation of the audio recording at www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB229NYYQB2YQ.
Claim your CM credit by using the following steps:
- Log into the APA website using your APA ID number and password.
- Go to your CM log, find the section Add Credits, and click Add On-Demand Courses
- From the CM On Demand Course Search page, type the event title into the search field and click Go
- Select Add to My Log, rate the product, add a comment (optional), and answer the Ethics statement, click the box Agree
- Click Submit and verify that your CM credits have been recorded.
For assistance with your CM log, please contact our Customer Service at AICPCM@planning.org.