May 6–9, 2017
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Planning is on the move. Get on board! Take the APA train to the 2017 National Planning Conference in New York City. Registration doesn't open until January, but you can start planning your trip now. Take a peek at 2017 registration rates and pencil us in your budget.
APA's National Planning Conference offers advanced sessions by top presenters — and a high return on your training dollars.
2017 conference rates include:
- All general sessions
- Opening and closing keynotes, and plenaries
- Exhibitors' Meet and Greet Reception
- Access to PowerPoint presentations post conference
- MTA Metro Card valid for 7 days
- Awards luncheon invitation:
- Important! If you plan to attend the awards luncheon, be sure to reserve a ticket before the conference. Space is limited, and tickets are expected to sell out.
|Conference Rates||Early Rate
|APA members and speakers||$735||$785||$835|
|Discounted: Life, Retired, Early Career Membership Program (student and new professional) members||$125||$145||$165|
|Nonmember planning officials||$735||$840||$890|
If you submitted a proposal for the 2017 NPC, keep an eye on your inbox the week after Thanksgiving. All notifications will be sent via e-mail. Be sure your spam settings allow e-mails from Speakerinfo@planning.org.
2016 National Planning Conference Session Recordings
Recordings of more than 160 sessions from the 2016 NPC in Phoenix are available from APA's On-Demand Education.