NPC17: The Basics
Where and When
May 6–9, 2017
Javits Convention Center
New York, New York
Register On Site, Purchase Tickets, or Reprint Your Badge
Javits Convention Center, Level 2 Concourse
Friday, May 5 | 1–7 p.m.
Saturday, May 6 | 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday, May 7 | 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Monday, May 8 | 7 a.m.–4 p.m.
Tuesday, May 9 | 7 a.m.–noon
APA NPC17 App
What you can do with the app:
- Log in to My APA.
User Tip: Do this first!
- Browse the entire NPC17 program.
- Add don't-miss activities to "My Schedule" and see at a glance what you want to do next.
- Link to the Planners' Guide to New York City, hand-picked by planners for planners.
- If you're an AICP member, find CM-eligible activities and log CM credits.
- Evaluate sessions with ease. Open the session description. Choose "Log CM/Evaluate." Complete the evaluation. Done!
User tip: Put sessions on "My Schedule" to make evaluations faster and easier.
- Search the list of NPC17 attendees and see their contact info (if provided).
User tip: You can email a colleague directly from the list!
Attire, Video Recording, and Photography
Typical conference attire is business casual.
APA will record and photograph portions of the conference. Conference photographs and video recordings may be used on APA's website, YouTube channel, Twitter feed, and other social media; in APA publications; and elsewhere.
Medical Needs/First Aid
Javits Convention Center, Level One between halls 1D and 1E
The nearest medical facility is:
Mount Sinai West
1000 Tenth Ave.
New York, NY 10019
The nearest pharmacy is:
500 W. 42nd St.
New York, NY 10036