Asian and Pacific Islander Interest Group
The APA Asian and Pacific Islander Interest Group seeks to connect and support Asian and Pacific Islander planners and communities.
Our goals include:
- Increase the numbers of Asians and Pacific Islanders participating in planning in their communities
- Provide a forum for planners to better understand the needs and desires of Asian and Pacific Islander communities
- Facilitate planning processes to provide and improve results for Asian and Pacific Islander community residents and stakeholders
- Support Asian and Pacific Islander planners and planning students in their career development
- Build a diverse network for all planners to share their experiences and ideas relating to Asian and Pacific Islander communities
- Collaborate with other APA Interest Groups and APA Divisions to address issues of significance to Asian and Pacific Islander communities
Join the Asian and Pacific Islander Interest Group by filling out this survey!
Conversations with Asians and Pacific Islanders in the Planning Field (Public Sector)
Wednesday, November 9 | 2pm HST, 3pm AKST, 4pm PST, 5pm MST, 6pm CST, 7pm EST
CM | 1.5
Hing Wong, FAICP | Chair
Kevin Bagwell | Vice Chair
Jing Zhang, AICP | Secretary
Tippe Morlan, AICP | Membership Director
Simran Malhotra, AICP | Newsletter Editor
Todd Vanadilok, AICP | Programs Director
Kaylee Moon | Publicity Director
Hanson Hom, AICP | Special Projects Director
Bill Anderson, FAICP | Team Advisor
If you have any questions or if you would like to get involved, please contact us at email@example.com.