L'Enfant Legacy Society
The L'Enfant Legacy Society honors and recognizes donors whose estate gifts to the APA Foundation will make a significant impact in the future. Their generosity directly benefits the next generation of planners and planning, as they have signed a letter of intent that specifically bequeaths support to the priority initiatives of the Foundation.
Donor Benefits and Recognition
- Recognition on all donor honor rolls, including the APA Foundation donor webpage and Planning magazine. (For those who wish to remain anonymous, the Foundation will honor that request.)
- Invitation to the Annual Foundation Reception at the National Planning Conference.
- The L'Enfant Legacy Society lapel pin.
L'Enfant Legacy Society Members
The APA Foundation would like to honor the following people for their thoughtful commitment:
- Charles Abrams Estate
- Aschman Trust
- Alfred Bettman Foundation
- Earl Fraser Trust
- Irving Hand Estate/Hand Family Trust
- Judith McManus Price Estate
- Wendy Moeller, FAICP
- Dennis O'Harrow Trust
Ready to Join?
Leave your legacy by joining the L'Enfant Legacy Society. APA Foundation staff can work with you to create a gift that helps meet your needs, the needs of your family, and needs of tomorrow's planners. To arrange for a gift today or to designate the APA Foundation as a beneficiary in your existing estate plans (including wills, trusts, retirement funds, or insurance plans), please contact Christine Rahill, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also download and complete this L'Enfant Legacy Society Letter of Intent and return it to the APA Foundation. Thank you for your support.