Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Reconsidering the Role of Consistency in Plan Implementation
This issue of Zoning Practice considers how consistency is used in plan implementation to align zoning regulations and land use decisions with local plans. It makes recommendations based on case examples from across the United States for how planners and municipalities can build consistency by building stronger links between local codes, regulatory mechanisms, and existing local planning processes.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Using zoning to promote racial equity
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand