Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Zoning for a Post-COVID World
This edition of Zoning Practice highlights short-term zoning adjustments that can minimize economic damage and promote economic recovery from the pandemic, and it analyzes how COVID-19 may reinforce or disrupt long-term zoning trends related to housing diversity, flexible use permissions, built form, and the public realm.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning alternatives for pandemic mitigation or prevention
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand