Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
E-Commerce and the Future of Land Use
This edition of Zoning Practice looks at the past, present, and future of e-commerce, and the emerging implications for local zoning and land use.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning for a dramatic decline in demand for brick-and-mortar retail
- Zoning for urban manufacturing
- Zoning for major institutions (eds and meds)