Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Beyond Use Zoning: The Role of Deregulation in Housing Equity
This issue of Zoning Practice explores how accessory use standards, dimensional standards, and building codes affect opportunities to build missing middle housing. And it highlights how Memphis and other cities are looking beyond use zoning to advance goals of housing equity in reforming codes and policies.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members and subscribers have online access to ZP.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Using zoning to advance equity, sustainability, and resilience objectives
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand