Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
The Market Factors That Make Transferable Development Rights Work
This edition of Zoning Practice highlights the distinct market challenges of targeted and rural TDR programs. It explores the key determinants of targeted TDR success and presents six potential alternatives to conventional rural TDR systems.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Using zoning to promote racial equity
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand