Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Everything Old Is New Again: Communities Explore Nuanced Approaches to Nonconformities
This edition of Zoning Practice surveys the creative ways that local governments are addressing nonconformities in their development codes today. After a brief introduction to different types of nonconformities and common regulatory techniques, it explores alternatives to these techniques through a series of short case examples.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning alternatives for pandemic mitigation or prevention
- Recent trends in small town and rural area zoning
- The effects of demographic or technological change on land-use demand