Zoning Practice helps guide you as you write and administer smart development codes.
Exploring Opportunities to Prevent Injury and Violence Through Zoning
This edition of Zoning Practice is intended to help planners and other zoning practitioners draft zoning laws and land-use policies that can prevent injury and violence.
Zoning Practice analyzes trends and spotlights innovation in local land-use and development regulation. All student members have online access to ZP. Subscribers may read ZP online or in print.
- Planners and land-use attorneys responsible for drafting or administering zoning and other land-use and development regulations
- Emerging professionals interested in learning more about plan implementation
Share Your Expertise
We are especially eager to hear from potential authors with expertise on the following topics:
- Zoning for a dramatic decline in demand for brick-and-mortar retail
- Zoning for urban manufacturing
- Zoning for major institutions (eds and meds)