Special Offer for New Members
New members can join the American Planning Association at a savings of up to 85 percent a year, for up to two years. If you've never been a member of APA, we want to encourage you to take advantage of all our association offers. You will soon discover that APA is your essential professional organization.
|For two years, you can enjoy low-cost membership dues:||Year 1||Year 2|
|APA Chapter dues (required in the U.S.)||$20||$20|
In addition to receiving all benefits of APA membership during the introductory period, new members can enjoy additional savings, including:
- Save nearly $600 — 60 percent off — on registration for National Planning Conference and enjoy exclusive members-only early registration.
- $70 annual membership in the American Institute of Certified Planners — up to 63 percent off.
- $10 dues to join any of APA's 21 divisions — a 60 percent savings.
- 50 percent off on a subscription to the online edition of the Journal of the American Planning Association.
- Plus, 50 percent off on a subscription to the online edition of Zoning Practice — you save $48.
These rates are available to practicing planners, allied professionals and engaged citizens in the United States. Learn more about special membership programs for students, individuals outside the U.S., as well as academics and planning board members.