The AICP Commission is the eight-member governing body of the American Institute of Certified Planners. Members include a President, a President-Elect or an Immediate Past President, and six Commissioners. They serve four-year terms. Terms are staggered, so three commissioners are elected biennially. Day-to-day operations are managed by APA staff. The APA Executive Director and CEO also serves as AICP Executive Director.
Meet the Commission
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
- Strategic Plan of the American Institute of Certified Planners
- APA Region Map
- APA and AICP Bylaws
AICP Committees and Task Forces
If you would like more information about any of these committees or workgroups, or would like a current roster, please email email@example.com.
- AICP Commission Executive Committee
- AICP Community Assistance Planning Services (CAPS) Committee
- College of Fellows Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Exam Committee
- National Membership Standards Committee
- Student Project Awards Jury