End of CM 2016–17 Reporting Period
Beginning January 1, 2018, you must review and sign off to close the 2016–17 reporting period. After you have recorded all required credits, go to your CM log to review and sign off. You must complete this step before you can begin logging CM credits for the 2018–2019 reporting period.
REVIEW Your CM Log
Record all of the CM credits you have earned by December 31, 2017
If you have logged all the credits you have earned and it is not enough to meet the requirements for the 2016–17 reporting period (which is 32 credits, including 1.5 each in ethics and law), you will continue to have access to your online log throughout the grace period that begins January 1, 2018, and ends April 30, 2018.
SIGN OFF and CLOSE Your CM Log
When you have recorded all your CM credits for 2016–17
Closing your log takes just three easy steps:
- Review the final tally of CM credits for the reporting period that appears in your log. If it is correct, click Continue to Close 2016–2017.
- Read the review confirmation statement and click the adjacent box.
- Click Close 2016–2017 (Option to close log will appear in your log on January 1, 2018).
- All 2016–17 credits in your log will be archived.
- You will not be able to make additional changes to credits logged for 2016-17, including adding credits earned.
- Any rollover credits, up to 16 CM credits, will added to 2018–19.