Industrial Market & Land Use Strategy
Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation
The Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC), in conjunction with the Philadelphia City Planning Commission and the Philadelphia Department of Commerce, requests a proposal for a consulting team to provide planning, land use economics, and market research services in order to produce a new Philadelphia Market and Land Use Strategy Study that addresses the future of industrial land use and development in Philadelphia and accounts for the changing needs of the sector. The consulting team may consist of a single firm or a several firms that can deliver the scope of services in its entirety.
The study will build upon the previous Industrial Market and Land Use Strategy Report finalized in 2010, while producing updated information about Philadelphia's industrial activity, market analysis, supply and demand of industrial land, and recommendations addressing both current and future challenges and opportunities of Philadelphia's industry and land use. The strategy is intended to promote the protection and intensification of industrial land, and to build a more equitable, sustainable, and future-oriented strategy to drive inclusive job and business growth throughout the city for years to come.
Project Manager: Troy Mandy
Info Request Emails go to: email@example.com
- A pre-proposal meeting will be held virtually, via Zoom, on January 21, 2022.
- Details on the meeting and Zoom link will be sent via email to all parties who register to download the RFP.
QUESTIONS DUE DATE
- All questions or requests for information should be submitted in writing and sent via e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 11, 2022.
- PIDC responses will be emailed no later than February 18, 2022.
SUBMISSION DUE DATE
- Proposals must be received by 3:00PM (EST) on March 11, 2022.
- Proposals must be submitted electronically in PDF format to email@example.com. Please request delivery receipt for the electronic submission of your firm's proposal.