For Job Seekers
Search for your perfect position — from internship to director — and keep track of the positions you’re pursuing. Anyone may search the job listings, APA members and non-members alike.
If you are prompted to log in to the APA website, use your APA ID or email address and password, or create a non-member login. Click "Login Help" located in the gray "My APA" section on top right corner of APA's webpages.
Other Job Search Tips
- Job listings may be sorted using the search field box at the top of the list. These search criteria are: state, posting date, 5-digit job number (if you know it).
- Job listings may be sorted using the filters on the left hand side of the page. These search criteria are: geographic region, experience level, AICP status, and specialty.
Landing Your Next Job
- Networking and Positioning Yourself to Get Hired
- Cover Letters 101
- Resumes 101
- Building an Online Brand
- Preparing for Interviews
Resources for Students and New Planners
Learn more about opportunities for you at APA to engage, connect, showcase your work, and receive expert career guidance — no matter your skill level or area of interest.
- Access a mentor
- Have your resume screened
- Receive other career assistance
- Apply skills and training to benefit your community
- Become AICP certified